Saturday, November 29, 2008

Finally

One to three and finally...


Last Thursday I had my final SPM paper. Hurray.

Anyway, I am kind of scared of the results. However, I will try to busy myself with fulfilling activities.

So yesterday I walked into a children's clothing store. Applied for a part-time job and got it on the spot. I start today.

The pay's not that bad; especially considering I've had no experience and I'm just fresh out of school.

My mom laughed, in fact everybody laughed when they fond out I applied for a job at a children's apparel store. Guess they thought that I would never in a million years stand in a children's store and work there.

There is a shred of truth there. Since I didn't get Borders, I decided I'd try anything else that's going to give me the experience I need. Besides, I'd get an hour break and it's only half a day except for overtime shifts. Considering that, not bad at all.

Now I better get going. Don't want to be late on my first day!

No comments: