Sunday, March 22, 2009

Starlight, Starbright...

Ah Vous! Derai Je Maman...


The stars are bright tonight...
- Firenze, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone



Yes, I do quote his wisdom. The stars certainly are bright tonight as I gaze upon the night sky of Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.

It is unusually bright that I felt moved. My hands suddenly moved towards the mobile phone in my pocket to make a call towards Fauzi, mi amor. He picked up his phone and told me that he was in his car and he's gazing upon the same sky as I was. Well, he said he's not at home as he's the on duty muazzin tomorrow morning so that means he's staying back at the Mujahideen Mosque in Damansara Utama.

At the time of the call, it was 10 p.m. Watched One Tree Hill @ 10.30 p.m. Poor Lucas. Dumped TWICE. Man, that's critical.

Anyway, I'm posting again in rememberance of God's gift tonight in the form of the breathtaking view of the stars tonight. Perfectly aligned to show the sign of Pisces. There were slightly more dim stars flecking the brightest of them, creating an illusion of speckles of dusty grains of sand on the beach. I only wished I could capture the view on camera but the camera could do no justice. Hence, I am typing away to keep this memorable event on black and white...

So, adios mi amigos. You'll hear from me pretty soon.

No comments: