So I said 2013 has been eventful.
I meant it literally as many things went on this year.
2013 means many things to me:
1) The end of university life
2) Commencement ceremony of Class of 2013 in December
3) Worked briefly for a broadcast system company from August thru October while waiting for December
4) Sat for JLPT (despite not really studying for it - I'm a self-study candidate)
5) Went for an interview (then called for the second interview) and secured a job starting in 2014
6) First alumni reunion since graduating from university
7) The annual Comic Fiesta
8) and whatever I missed out. Which turns out to include the double wins I got from Animax. Thank you!!
I wrote about 1 & 2 in one post previously.
I'm not going to go into specifics about 3 & 4 (let's face it, it'll be a miracle -and awesome- if I passed it since I didn't do much studying and I didn't attend classes and neither did I hire a tutor).
5? It went pretty well. I had a non-generic interview and I felt like I was having a lengthy conversation with the GM instead. =)
However, my future post would include 6 and 7. Since 7 is the most recent, I've decided to tackle that first. Mainly because I had the most fun in CF for the first time as I got to enjoy the whole day instead of rushing about on Day 2 this year. So the vote for the next post goes to Comic Fiesta 2013 Days 1 and 2. Pictures galore! (although there are about 30 of them only. I'll try harder next year!)