Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Help!!!

I've never been so tired before...


Physics and Chemistry papers are done for now. Tomorrow is purely Mathematics -modern maths. I hope I won't make as much careless mistake as I'm prone to do during exams.

Ramadhan will be over in about 5 days. I'm thinking that SPM will follow very soon after. It's only a month until the dreaded SPM.

Anyway, graduation is on the 10th of October. It's a senior affair. Fair enough. I'm not going to the senior prom. Tickets cost about $120-$150. I don't have that much money. SO I'm going to settle on hanging out at home, playing with sakura-neko and improving my skills on the piano.

The recent trials had me miserable enough. I got 6A, 3C and 1D. It's very bad. I have to pull my grades up if I'm ever going to get any scholarship after SPM for further studies.

On the other hand, I have one less thing to worry. The renovations that my house has been going under is almost complete. Cabinets are in, lighting's done, paint jobs are finished. Just exterior painting and timbre decking is all that is left.

In a few hours, my physics tutor is coming in. Dad has asked me to prepare chicken curry for breaking of fast. Let's see... 7.11 pm is the breaking of fast and 6.30 pm is the time I finish my tuition class. You think I might have enough time? I hope so.

No comments: