Monday, September 15, 2008

Vauge Rememberance

Here's a kicker... I missed school today. Actually kinda skipped it. I slept in, didn't want to wake up at all. Can you imagine having to be ready by 6.30 am for school? I slept at around 12 am. Assembly starts at 7.15 am and the final call at 7.20. We go to class at about 7.30 am and school ends at 1.05 pm. But since it's the fasting month, we get to go home at 12.30p.m. The Ministry of Education had set the duration for us.

Wednesday is a Public Holiday! Yay! Yet I still have to prepare my CV, Referral letter and copies of certificates and accolades I have accumulated in the past two years for scholarships application. I'm planning to major in Language and Linguistics. My mom is dead set against it. She wants me to major in science or even better, medicine. I don't know.

I'm thinking of researching the current market demand to see which one of those that I can see myself doing with my current credentials. Being a science student cetainly opens up many possibilities but it doesn't help narrow them either.

Tomorrow I will see to it that I wake up and go to school. I really don't need a warning letter from the school. Better be safe than sorry.

No comments: